Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Posted by Princess White at 11:11 AM
2 years ago I made the hasty decision to quit my state job! I had no damn idea what I was going to do or where I was going to work, but I knew it was time. I experienced several hardships along the way and felt like I had let GOD down for blessing me with that gig! I am ever so greatful that he is forgiving and he put me in the position to be connected with people who prove to be the vessels he u...sed to help me on this journey! I said all of that to say 1 year ago today with help from friends, family, associates, and even people I didnt know, I was able to give birth to MY FIRST BORN..... HAPPY WIRE HANGER DAY TO ME!!! 1 YEAR DOWN MANY MORE TO GO!!! I took the scenic route and got lost along the way, but I am living proof that its NEVER to late to be who you are destined to be !!! Now break out the champagne glasses!!!!!!
 
 
THE LOGO
 

                 My Bestie rung in the NEW YEAR wearing a dress from  WIRE HANGER
 

My Starter Kit was filled with dope chicks and awesome merch!!!!!

 
Brinasha Frazier and Synthia Beauvais For M MAGAZINE (Augusta, GA)

                                              Customize your SNAP BACK TODAY!!!!                                      


 
JUST A FEW FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS!!!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wire Hanger | Vintage Apparel Copyright © 2011 Website Designed by Wayne Fryer | Illustration by Wayne Fryer