Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW ITEMS/Southern Comfort Fashion Spread

Posted by Princess White at 10:41 AM
FYI









Hello My love I hope your week is superb thus far!!!! Anywho I just wanted to gush about a High School friend of my who is doing big things these days!!! MUA/Photographer Mary Negron (www.marynegronimagery.com) . Mary recently launched M Magazine and asked me to do a fashion spread for  Vol 1. I  was super stoked to assist because it had been a while since I last styled a shoot. My lastest body of work is below.. ENJOY


                                                   Mary Negron gracing the cover of Vol. 1




Brinashia Frazier


Synthia Beauvais





     ******Hair: Princess White
                                                               MUA/Photogh: Mary Negron
                                                             Wadrobe Styling: Princess White
                                                      Wardrobe Provided by: WIRE HANGER
                                                        www.wirehangeronline.bigcartel.com


                                        THE CLOTHING WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom Fashion World on August 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM said...

Nice magazine!
Congrats to your friend.
I'm sure you're so proud of her.

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Unknown on August 21, 2012 at 9:18 AM said...

Omg sooo cool!!! Love you style girl!!!

Follow each other???

CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com

Princess White on January 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM said...

thanks ladies and apoligize for the late response ;)

Post a Comment

 

Wire Hanger | Vintage Apparel Copyright © 2011 Website Designed by Wayne Fryer | Illustration by Wayne Fryer