Friday, March 16, 2012

WINNERS CIRCLE

Posted by Princess White at 7:30 PM




Hello my lil buttercups!!!!!! I entered to win a contest one of my fav blogs http://www.fashionbombdaily.com/





The task was to RT @thefashionbomb & @TrapstarLDN, and post a comment stating how I would wear the beenie if I won. WELP I won folks aaaooooowwwwww!!! 61 comments were made..... Peep the winning comments below





"I would wear with a pair of high waist vintage skinny Jeans with leather down the front…..a pair of sky high heels with sheer stockings…and a different wash denim shirt than the Jeans..no belt..a bolo tie.and an oversized vintage clutch…offset lip stain….lots of eye liner and mascara!!!!!"






I will be sure to post a pic wearing the skully when I receive it :)













2 comments:

Clara Turbay on March 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM said...

full of style and good ideas.

Princess White on March 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM said...

Thanks Clara!!!! you are such a doll (blushing)

Post a Comment

 

Wire Hanger | Vintage Apparel Copyright © 2011 Website Designed by Wayne Fryer | Illustration by Wayne Fryer