Monday, March 12, 2012

THUG LIFE

Posted by Princess White at 5:30 PM
I am bout that life HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah right as you will see the look on my face below. I have been craving a new dumb tat for some time now. I've had the stars for yrs which means they were faded. When I went to get them darkened I decided to add to the family a heart, peace sign, and a WIRE HANGER :) I plan on getting two more hangers in a random place due to the fact that my LOGO has 3 hangers...cute right? anywho below is a my trip to the THUG LIFE PALOR




























THIS FACE IS PRICELESS






HAT: WIRE HANGER :::::/SUNNIES/DENIM SHIRT/EARRINGS:GOODWILL:::: SHORTS: TARGET::::::: SHOES B MAKOWSKY





























































































1 comments:

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} on March 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM said...

the tatts are AWESOME!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Post a Comment

 

Wire Hanger | Vintage Apparel Copyright © 2011 Website Designed by Wayne Fryer | Illustration by Wayne Fryer