Thursday, February 16, 2012

One of Those Days!!!!

Posted by Princess White at 4:11 PM
Today my presence was requested for a last minute lunch date with the besties. My hair was a mess, my eyes were puffy, & I really wasnt in the mood, but I never pass up a date with my fav gal pals. I decided to snap a few flicks before heading out!


Scarf: Target Shirt/Sunnies Earrings:Goodwill Bolo Necktie: WIRE HANGER Shorts: Madwell Opaque Tights: Hue (Macys) Bracelets: Pandora Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Boots: Aigner (Goody 2 Shoes) Rings: Gifted & Target






































5 comments:

Jillian on February 21, 2012 at 6:17 PM said...

I love the whole outfit Missy! Those boots are amazing!

xoxo
Jillian
www.nusophisticate.com

Princess White on March 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

Thank you lovely!!!! I got them for the low !!!

Clara Turbay on March 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM said...

Great ideas and good taste!

Princess White on March 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM said...

awwwww thanks clara (blushing)

Clara Turbay on March 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM said...

thanks try my translate gadget!

Post a Comment

 

Wire Hanger | Vintage Apparel Copyright © 2011 Website Designed by Wayne Fryer | Illustration by Wayne Fryer